Napoleon Series Archive 2007

Memorias: Napoleón y la libertad Hispano-Americana

Hi friends,

I'm trying to find a hard copy or digital copy of this book: "Memorias: Napoleón y la libertad Hispano-americana", written by the General Tomás de Iriarte an published in Agentina in 1944. In this volume, essential for my resarches, Iriarte relates his way through the Peninsular War, offering unknowed details on the Battle of Chiclana and the Siege of Tarifa, were Iriarte was officer in the Spanish Artillery. I'll thank any little help if direct me to a copy. I only have partial extracts from these Memories, published partially in another book by Enrique de Gandíz as "Memorias del general Iriarte. Textos Fundamentales", but this former book doesn't cover the full text of the Memories written by himself.

I found the book I'm lookingo for in Google Books, but it isn't available for me. Could any of you access to it? Do you know ig Google will be offer this tittle soonly?. Perhaps never, because the publication data shows the year 1944. Anyway, I'll thank if you know where coulf I find access to any copy of Memorias: Napoleón y la libertad Hispano-Americana.

Best regards from Spain, as always.

Juan

Messages In This Thread

Memorias: Napoleón y la libertad Hispano-Americana
Re: Memorias: Napoleón y la libertad Hispano-Ameri