Napoleon Series Archive 2010

Re: Artillery
In Response To: Re: Artillery ()

The artillery books will give a detailed technical summary of the guns and carriages, the development of each artillery system and the personalities involved, plans were I have them for the guns and ancillary equipment, photographs of extant equipment, period illustrations of equipment. I present what I hope will be the first study of System AnXI changes to artillery equipment and personnel.

For the books on the Guard, these will be the first in depth studies in English on their subjects, using archive material and contemporary illustrations.

Each book is between 160 and 300 pages, black and white as I cant afford colour printing.

I may do somthing on Napoleonic tailoring/uniform production as I have material (no pun intended) on the subject.

The work on Joseph Booth looks at a Yorkshire Plumber and Glazier, and his interaction with Priestly and the Lunar Society, and the impact of the Napoleonic Wars on Yorkshire's economy and society. Not a military subject, but a story still influenced by Napoleon and his wars.

Messages In This Thread

Artillery