Napoleon Series Archive 2018

Re: Bad News
In Response To: Bad News ()

Who said the reason to stop the magazine(s) were the falling sales over several years ? Do you know the editor personally or are you someone who writes articles for the magazine Tradition ?
One of the authors for the magazine Tradition told me that he wasn't contacted at any time before and that the editor was probably tired to do the work and that he didn't look for someone to take over the business, for instance the editor Heimdal where the excellent magazine "Soldat" can be bought.
As you go back in its history, the magazine Tradition, was since its start owned by Charly (I forgot his full name) (I have all the numbers since n° 1, but was already taken over some years ago (hence the new numbering since those years )
, on the years that the bookshop "Le Livre chez Vous" was located in Paris, Rue Bargue, a shop where I went frequently every time I went to Paris (and that could be two to three times a year, living at some 300 km from it) and where I met also some times Nathalia Griffon de Pleineville.

Marc

Messages In This Thread

Bad News