Napoleon Series Archive 2019

Re: Feu de Peloton
In Response To: Feu de Peloton *LINK* ()

salve
I am sorry to be so a nit pick again, as I see the men are ranged wrongly, the smallest should be in the second rank and not in the third - that would avoid the high shots as seen in the video.

Also I cannot unfortunately see the officer, where is he placed??

Feu de Peloton, this is re-neactment speak, I know I commanded that crap as so often as well, but in case you read the ecole de bataillon, a feu de peloton would be pelotons of a battalion firing in a specified sequence and not all the battalion at once, this would be feu de bataillon.

So technically - it would be better (despite those small numbers) to command for a whole unit to fire - feu de bataillon.

Also I see the men raise themselves without any order after they fired - they should wait for chargez, at least I did not hear it, so the chef de peloton must command louder.

Of course this is all the fault of the officer, he did not check the sergent major when he ranged then men in three ranks after borde l'haie at the morning and he didn't instruct them properly.

As a ci devant Adjutant sous officier - this needs more instruction - all is written with ;)

Messages In This Thread

Feu de Peloton *LINK*