Napoleon Series Archive 2017

Helion Book Project

Dear all, I've had some excellent submissions from folk wanting to write chapters for the collaborative Napoleon Series/Helion book project: http://www.napoleon-series.org/reviews/Helion/HelionBookProposal2018.pdf.

However, with the deadline for proposals only a few days away, I currently don't have enough people interested for the project to go ahead. If people are still developing ideas, I'm happy to extend the deadline to give them chance to get something in. As yet, I've not had anything in relating specifically to 1806-7 so it would be nice to see something relating that era. Similarly, no-one has sent anything in relating to the British yet - I know that the terms of reference exclude the Peninsula and Waterloo, but there's Hanover, Maida, Copenhagen, and Walcheren all up for grabs - or to the Russians so, again, it'd be good to fill those gaps..

I'm happy to discuss ideas that folk might have, but indications of interest - either here or via email - would be useful so that I at least know people are wanting to get involved, in which case Bob and I can agree on a revised deadline for chapter proposals.

Thanks to those who have already sent their ideas in; some excellent material there.

Messages In This Thread

Helion Book Project
Re: Helion Book Project