Napoleon Series Archive 2017

A New PC Game about the Battle of Waterloo

The time is 7 PM, June 18, 1815.

Emperor Napoleon has given the final attack orders to his vaunted Imperial Guard, his final reserves, in a desperate lunge to break open the Anglo-Allied line.

On the other side of the ridge, the Duke of Wellington has positioned his Guards Brigade of Redcoats, as only he can, behind the reverse slope. The Thin Red Line must hold, for one last time.

On the open French flank, Prince Blucher has given the order to “Fix bayonets and take no prisoners!” to his Prussians. Quarter will be neither given nor asked.
Jena will be avenged at last!

The Battle of Waterloo, the dramatic 100 days campaign and indeed the whole of Napoleon’s empire trembles at this cataclysmic moment to the drumbeat of the Imperial Guard advancing.

Waterloo 3D takes you, the player, to that historic moment.

Hello fellow Napoleonic enthusiasts!

I was a regular at the forum a while back. During the past year and a half I started a game development company and am working on a PC game, Waterloo 3D, about the Battle of Waterloo.

The game has a website:
https://waterloo3d.com/

Please go take a look.

Of all the Napoleonic forums that I have been on, this is the best and most informative. I would very much like to get all of your valuable input towards making Waterloo 3D a smashing success.

We are looking for beta players to test the game demo. Do visit the website and sign up.

I can answer any questions about the game either here on the forum or via the following email:
Design.Team@plusinfinitystudios.com.

Thanks in advance
Fred

Messages In This Thread

A New PC Game about the Battle of Waterloo
Re: A New PC Game about the Battle of Waterloo