Napoleon Series Archive 2019

Re: a fourth letter

thank you again,

I don't have a list, there are around 35 pieces, letters, hand-written notes but I identified clearly there is an other company from a different unit, 1st company 1st battalion Infanterie Regiment n°6 that I wished also to post

for the 5ten compagnie - until now -

a) there is the rest (3 pages) of the first small "Rangier Roll" (28 names, recruits musicians...) you wrote last time it is missing "the part with all the 150+ privates"

indeed there are 3 others pages to complete it, one with 55 names more 4 struck out, second with 52 names of which 2 struck out, third with 50 names,

b) a second simplified rangier rolle listing only the (182) soldiers names for january 1814

c) a repadicion (??) 210 names (I know others are entitled «repartition» but I didn't recognize such word here)

d) an other simplified nominative list (I can't read the title) who seems dated from Trottenheim 22nd january 1814 (175 names)

e) 3 pieces dated from end of december 1813 signed by Capitain Von Gontard (in Obersadt maybe) one entitled repartition, a second with same title as document «d», third with few names for 24th december

f) the Capt Von Blumen's "accounts" for 1812-1813 seen above

g) the 3 letters

and a fourth below

Regards

Loïc

Messages In This Thread

5ten Compagnie 1.Schlesischen Infanterie-R
Re: 5ten Compagnie 1.Schlesischen Infanterie-R
Re:Capitain von Gontard's 5. Cie and 3 letters mo
Re:Capitain von Gontard's 5. Cie and 3 letters mo
Capitaine von Blumen's payment
3 certificates for the 5th company