Napoleon Series Archive 2019

Archives list 5ten Cie 1. Schleschishes Inf. Regt
In Response To: Re: a fourth letter ()

Actualised list

a) the rest (3 pages) of the first small "Rangier Roll" (28 names, recruits musicians...) you wrote last time it is missing "the part with all the 150+ privates"

3 others pages to complete it, one with 55 names more 4 struck out, second with 52 names of which 2 struck out, third with 50 names,

b) a second simplified rangier rolle listing only the (182) soldiers names for january 1814

c) a repadicion (??) 210 names (I know others are entitled «repartition» but I didn't recognize such word here)

d) an other simplified nominative list (I can't read the title) who seems dated from Trottenheim 22nd january 1814 (175 names)

e) 3 pieces dated from 1813 signed by Capitain Von Gontard (in Obersadt maybe) one entitled repartition (august 1813, posted), a second with same title as document «d», third with few names for 24th december

f) the Capt Von Blumen's "accounts" for 1812-1813 seen above

g) 4 certificates of good beahaviour of the company

~ to add ~

h) 2 rapport presented under tables-charts 1814 (keywords presens absens comand)

i) tages...iste from 15th to 27th, dated 28th july 1813 small table-chart and on other rapport 16th july table-chart,
both documents repeated the strenght of the company 5 officers 15 NCO's 182 men 4 musicians...

j) fifth certificate of behaviour? 26th january 1814 indicating a strenght of 3 officers 11 NCO's 166 men 4 musicians 1 surgeon 2..and 3...total 190 men

Regards

Loïc

Messages In This Thread

5ten Compagnie 1.Schlesischen Infanterie-R
Re: 5ten Compagnie 1.Schlesischen Infanterie-R
Re:Capitain von Gontard's 5. Cie and 3 letters mo
Re:Capitain von Gontard's 5. Cie and 3 letters mo
Capitaine von Blumen's payment
3 certificates for the 5th company
Re: 3 certificates for the 5th company
Re: a fourth letter
Re: Capt Von Gontard Repartition